Business Partners and Alumni - WE NEED YOU!
Sign Up to JUDGE Competitive Events at State
DECA State Career Development Conference
March 19-21, 2015
Cornhusker Marriott Hotel, Lincoln
Congratulations to Jayden Barth
Congratulations to Taylor Rippe
Former Vice President of Publications, Jessica Gehr, and Mr. Roy Coffman teamed up to produce a role play tutorial called "Get the Competitive Edge."
Competence, Innovation, Integrity, Teamwork
DECA prepares emerging leaders and entrepreneurs in marketing, finance, hospitality and management.
DECA's Comprehensive Learning Program
- Integrates into Classroom Instruction - An integral component of classroom instruction, DECA activities provide authentic, experiential learning methods to prepare members for college and careers.
- Applies Learning - DECA members put their knowledge into action through rigorous project-based activities that require creative solutions with practical outcomes.
- Connects to Business - Partnerships with businesses at local and broader levels provide DECA members realistic insight into industry and promote meaningful, relevant learning.
- Promotes Competition - As in the global economy, a spark of competition drives DECA members to excel and improve their performance.
DECA prepares the next generation to be:
- Academically Prepared - DECA members are ambitious, high-achieving leaders equipped to conquer the challenges of their aspirations.
- Community Oriented - Recognizing the benefit of service and responsibility to the community, DECA members continually impact and improve their local and broader communities.
- Professionally Responsible - DECA members are poised professionals with ethics, integrity and high standards.
- Experienced Leaders - DECA members are empowered through experience to provide effective leadership through goal setting, consensus building and project implementation.